Wednesday 6 February 2013

Exciting News~

I am so excited to have been named one of Buttons Galore & More's, Button Bevy. A mouthful I know, but I am one of their new Design Team Members!! As most of you know, I have a LOVE for buttons, so designing for a button manufacturer is the perfect fit!!

Here is a link to their blog and the Design Team announcement:


Also take a peek at some of the other new design team members and their blogs!

Allie Gower from My Card Party
Holly Gagnon from Ribbons and Glue
Jen Goode from J Goode Designs
Laura Bray from Laura Bray Designs
Laura Kelly from Laura Kelly Designs
Mai Larsen from Creando Con Detalle
Melony from Mel Bradley Designs

Stay tuned for lots of button filled posts in the future!!

3 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!