Friday 20 November 2015

May Arts Ribbon: Christmas Decoration Hop~


The May Arts Ribbon Ribbonistas are back with a little more Christmas inspiration!
This week we have crafted some Christmas Decorations.


I wanted to create something using the vintage locket that you can see at the top of my decoration.
So I decided to incorporate a few other charms hanging below it as well.
I have always been a fan of decorating in a vintage Christmas sort of theme, classic reds, greens and golds. I chose my ribbon accordingly, to keep with that vintage feel.



I used the Gold & White Baker's Twine to build the ornament, attaching each piece together. Then I added the other individual bows after.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll be getting a little crafty this holiday season too!

3 comments:

  1. Love this. Great decoration for a door
    Good way to highlight some fancy doo-dads.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful love vintage ornaments always look so elegant . Thanks for sharing .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea! I have a few mismatched earrings that are special and they would look beautiful, like your vintage locket!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!