Thursday 5 February 2015

My Creative Scrapbook: Creative Kit Reveal~


 It's Reveal Day at My Creative Scrapbook!!
I was asked to be a Guest Designer for the month of February, and I was so excited to accept the offer! Shortly after, this beautiful kit arrived in the mail!


Each month My Creative Scrapbook creates multiple stunning kits packed with patterned papers and goodies for you to choose from.
I created using their Creative Kit.
This kit features patterned papers and stickers from Echo Park's Anything Goes Collection.
Here are some of my creations!


This kit also featured stickers from Kaisercraft and Heidi Swapp.




I added some great natural twine from May Arts Ribbon.



This layout featured some very pretty Washi Tape from Bella Blvd. Stay tuned for a tutorial on how to make this oh so pretty flower, up on the My Creative Scrapbook blog.



I used washi tape to create a pattern on the bottom of the layout, a quick and easy way to make a bold stripe.




Have you ever used pop can tabs on a layout? You may have noticed that these days they come in a rainbow of colours, they make great metallic accents, and are perfect as ribbon charms.



Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my reveal for My Creative Scrapbook!
Be sure to stop by the My Creative Scrapbook blog to see the reveals of all of the other fabulous designers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!