Thursday 11 December 2014

Sweet Treats with May Arts Ribbon~


The May Arts Ribbon, Ribbonista's are together again for some more Holiday Inspiration!
This time around we are showing some Sweet Treat ideas using some oh so pretty May Arts Ribbon.


I have 2 little projects to show today. My first is a fun little way to add some treats to your holiday table. This little vintage tea cup was given to me by my beautiful mother in law, and I adore it. I thought it would be beautiful as a part of a holiday tablescape....holding treats for before, after or during your traditional meal. Add the sweet little monogrammed tag, and it also acts as a place card.


The mini white shipping tags and white glitter snowflakes are both from The Curtsey Boutique.


My second project is a great way to share a sweet and yummy homemade gift this holiday season. I wrapped a loaf, and loaf pan in a tea towel. Finished with this beautiful Red Herringbone Ribbon, Green Burlap String and a wooden spoon. I added another tag, like the one from my previous project and Taaaa Daaaa!


Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my Sweet Treat creations!

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome gift ideas Tracy and your presentation is beautifully done . Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your ideas Tracy. We can all use a little inspiration at this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!