Thursday 5 September 2013

Blast From the Past~

A few weeks ago I went cropping for the evening with a few friends. I wanted to pack lightly so I only took the one kit of patterned papers and embellishments by Simple Stories, the 24/Seven Collection. In that kit I threw a pile of photos that would coordinate. One thing that they all had in common was that all the photos have been hanging around for some time.

This first layout has a photo that has to be around 5 years old.


This second layout you may notice has a photo with me in it, I would have been around 14 at the time.


The third layout has photos that are even older! My first time at the provincial exhibition, I was probably 3 or 4 years old.


It was fun to dig out these Blasts From the Past! If you would like to get your hands on the patterned papers I used head on over to The Cutting Garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!