Tuesday 8 May 2012

Out Takes Layout~

Here is another layout created from my weekend away in Pictou.
It isn't often that I do double page layouts anymore, but in this case I really wanted to include all of the girl's out take photos. This is how it turned out and I think it's pretty cute!


I started by trimming the 7 photos that are in the wave to 3" wide. Then I stuck them to some dud cardstock that I had in my stash. The wave shape I did with scissors and just went for it, a little scary at first, but it turned out just fine.


Here's a cute little idea, and you get to re-use something that you probably already have in your home. I used pop can tabs as ribbon charms, and TA DA!!

The patterned paper that I used is a line by Lori Whitlock called This & That, by Echo Park.



3 comments:

  1. Amazing Tracy! You are the greatest xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea for this page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came across your blog on Pinterest! Had to check out your Facebook profile and was excited to review the fantastic Wordpress site. Has been very enjoyable to see all the projects you have worked on. Finding all your online sites this has filled my Arizona morning with glee. I'll never get anything done today....lol! So very "inspiring".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!