Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Out Takes Layout~

Here is another layout created from my weekend away in Pictou.
It isn't often that I do double page layouts anymore, but in this case I really wanted to include all of the girl's out take photos. This is how it turned out and I think it's pretty cute!


I started by trimming the 7 photos that are in the wave to 3" wide. Then I stuck them to some dud cardstock that I had in my stash. The wave shape I did with scissors and just went for it, a little scary at first, but it turned out just fine.


Here's a cute little idea, and you get to re-use something that you probably already have in your home. I used pop can tabs as ribbon charms, and TA DA!!

The patterned paper that I used is a line by Lori Whitlock called This & That, by Echo Park.



2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!