Friday 9 March 2012

Ode to Lisa

I bake at least once a week for the sweet teeth of my loved ones. Today I made some scrumptious Scotch Cookies!! This is a recipe I got from Lisa, she would make them for cookie exchanges...yummmm.

Scotch Cookies:


1 3/4 Cup Flour
1 Cup Butter
1/3 Cup Icing Sugar

Put softened butter into the bowl and gradually add the flour and sugar mixture.
Roll into approximately 1 inch balls.
Place on un-greased cookie sheet. They don't spread much, so they can go close together. I use parchment paper for all of my baking.
Push down  creating a thumb print in each cookie.

Bake at 300 for 14-16 minutes.
I found 15 minutes was just perfect.



To add to the Ode of Lisa, a layout I recently did as a class here in Sydney with K&Company paper.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful page Tracy, beautiful smile Lisa! Miss you both xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!