Tuesday 6 January 2015

Paper Crafter's Library: Guest Designer~


I was so thrilled to have the chance to be a Guest Designer at Paper Crafter's Library on behalf of May Arts Ribbon. I chose to go with a holiday theme, the timing was perfect.
I wanted to work with a very festive photo. I wasn't inspired by anything that I had on  hand myself, so I started to think about my friend's holiday photos....this photo came to mind right away.
This is my crafty friend Amanda's sweet rescue pooch, in his portrait with Santa.
I just thought it was THE sweetest photo!
I asked if I could use the photo to create an upcoming project, and she said YES! The rest is history and here is the layout that I created, and will soon reside with Amanda.


To see all of the details of my layout, be sure to stop by Paper Crafter's Library.



Lots of beautiful May Arts Ribbon, for every festive project you could imagine!



Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my Guest Designer creation.

1 comment:

  1. Oooo! I just love the way you've trimmed the left side of your page, and what a fabulous collection of patterns and textures! So pretty, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!