Wednesday 14 January 2015

Sketchabilities #131 Reveal~


It's an exciting Reveal Day for Sketchabilities! This reveal we are teaming up with another challenge blog called White With 1. They challenge their crafters to create their projects using just that, only white with one other colour.


We were up for that challenge, combined with a fabulous Sketchabilities Sketch.
Our colour challenge was to use only white and the colour Placid Blue, pictured below.


I will admit, this was a bit of a struggle for me, as most blues are not in my usual crafting wheelhouse. But that was nothing a trip to The Cutting Garden to shop wouldn't fix. Here is my creation.



Here is the sketch that we all started with, lots of little details to be inspired by.


Turns out, after picking up the papers and ribbon from The Cutting Garden, I happened to have lots of the perfect coloured flowers and buttons on hand.




Thank you so much for stopping by to check out this joint reveal for Sketchabilities and White With 1! Be sure to take one or both challenges yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!