Monday 29 December 2014

Sketchabilities Reveal #130~


After your turkey leftovers are gone, all the goodies have been eaten, and Holiday company have gone home....it's time to document all of those memories. What better way to kick start your holiday papercrafting than a great Sketch!
Today is the day to reveal Sketch #130 from Sketchabilities.
Here is my take on this fabulous sketch.





I created my layout using the Merry & Bright collection from Pink Paislee. Such pretty and classic colours and patterns for all of your holiday needs.


I spy some pretty May Arts Scalloped Red Ribbon and Natural Twine.


Then there is our crazy pooch, who looks like she's smiling in her photo with Santa.
She makes me giggle on a regular basis!


Thanks for stopping by to check out my take on Sketchabilities Reveal #130!

2 comments:

  1. lovely page
    Pitchoune
    http://scrapitchoune57.canalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an awesome layout! Love the sweet photo and all the layers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!