Monday 15 December 2014

Sketchabilities Reveal #129~


It's time for yet another Sketchabilities Design Team reveal!
It's when we finally get to show you the fabulous sketch and all of the creations we've designed after being inspired by the sketch.
Here is my layout I created using Sketch #129.




I loved working with this sketch! Such great detail and inspiration.


I used the Find Your Wings and Fly collection from My Mind's Eye.


The flowers are from Petaloo and Prima.


I spy some Curtsey Boutique pretties as well. From the dyed doily, the polka dot embossed tag and the yellow baker's twine.
The "Love This" glitter sticker is from Heidi Swapp.


Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my creation inspired by the Sketchabilities #129 reveal.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!