Monday 11 January 2016

Sketches in Thyme December Reveal~

It is time for another Sketches in Thyme reveal!!
I have been so happy to be a part of the Sketches in Thyme Creative Team, however this is my last post with them.
So here is my layout created based on December's Week 3 sketch.


This layout is created using patterned paper and embellishments from Close To My Heart.
The large flower is by Prima.
Here is the sketch that I based my layout on.



I created this layout using photos that are special to me. My brother and I on his wedding day. On the other side a photo of the bride, Megan and I.



Thank you for stopping by, and be sure to stop by and follow along with more sketch inspiration at Sketches in Thyme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!