Monday 11 January 2016

Shine Bright & Gramercy Road~

Hey, thanks for stopping by!
Today I am sharing 2 layouts that I had created almost a couple of months ago.

The first layout features a photo from last year. Our amazingly talented Margaret and her tuba at her final band concert of the year at her junior high school.


This layout features a great collection of patterned papers and embellishments, the Shine Bright Collection from Kaisercraft.
Nothing shines brighter than a tuba in a photo :)




My second layout features a photo that makes me smile.
The memories of being together with family that I adore. We attended a wedding in my "summer home town" of Smiths Falls, Ontario. The photo is of my hubby Sean, beautiful Zoe and my fabulous cousin Teresa that I don't get to see often enough...but miss her great sense of humour!


This layout is created using patterned papers and embellishments from Gossamer Blue, the Gramercy Road collection.



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Find and Follow me on Pinterest for more crafty inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!