Monday 14 December 2015

Craft Hack #374~

Tell me if you can relate?

I am in a Love/Hate relationship with my Glue Gun.
I use it in so much in my crafty life.

BUT....
I can't stand it when, you are in the middle of an ongoing project. Picking it up and setting it down over and over again. It gets tangled or just topples over. Sometimes onto another part of your project. 
Not acceptable!
Often with the small glue guns especially if the cord gets twisted it will fall over if not placed perfectly.

Well, I am here today to help you out!


I have been doing this for a while with all of my smaller glue guns. Here's what you need....your glue gun, and a large button. Yup, it's just that simple.


I big glob of hot glue on that big old button and stick it to that ALWAYS too narrow base. Voila, a much more stable glue gun, that will be much harder to tip over in the heat of crafting!


You're welcome!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. smartypants!!!! lol thanks....that's a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why have you not told me this before??? I am so doing this RIGHT now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why have you not told me this before??? I am so doing this RIGHT now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!