Tuesday 3 November 2015

Easy Apple Crisp~

One of my favourite Autumn recipes is Apple Crisp, there is nothing like the smell of fresh baked Apple Crisp out of the oven on a cool Autumn day.
So today, I thought I would share the recipe that my family uses for Apple Crisp.


We are lucky enough to have a beautiful apple tree right in our back yard, so I was able to just go out and pick the apples that I needed for baking.


Recipe: Makes 1 apple crisp in a 9x13 pyrex dish

Peel and Slice 6-8 Apples
Lay the apples evenly into the greased baking dish
Sprinkle the apples with a little cinnamon (1/2 tsp) and sugar (2 TBSP)

Topping:
1 Cup Flour
1 Cup Rolled Oats
1 Cup Lightly Packed Brown Sugar
1 tsp Cinnamon

Mix together the above and then cut in 1/2 cup of Margarine

Spoon over the apples
Bake 35-40 minutes at 350

Thanks for stopping by!
You might also like this recipe:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!