Tuesday 21 July 2015

Layout Frenzy Creations~

Today I am sharing 3 layouts that I recently created while at my very first Layout Frenzy at My Stamping Studio in Windsor.
I was itching to make it to one, as friends had been and had a great time. So finally it worked with my families schedule. Generally what happens at a layout frenzy is, in 6 hours you create 4 double page layouts. You are given sketches and actual samples created using the sketches.
I knew this going in, so I prepared and brought lots of photos, including ones that would work great as a double page layout. That didn't quite happen, I got into the store and was inspired by papers that just did not go with my multi photos. I went in a different direction. I created 3 single layouts, Shelley and I had to leave a little early so I packed up before starting my 4th layout.


My first layout is created using the beautiful Fancy That collection.
I love it's beautiful golds, and muted tones.


I also added my title word lovely, a sticker from Pink Paislee.




My second layout was created using the Life Documented collection from Simple Stories.
Great fun colours that could be used for so many every day moments.


Another title sticker was used from my Pink Paislee stickers.
I also added some scalloped May Arts Ribbon, and a Prima Marketing flower.




My final layout was created using patterned paper and die cut embellishments from Crate Paper's, Open Book collection.
LOVE this collection, it's just SO pretty.


I love those hints of shimmering gold.



Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my creations from the Layout Frenzy.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!