Tuesday 17 March 2015

Recycled Crafts for Kids & Teens~

I am so excited to be back and crafting along with many others for Craft Lightning.
Craft Lightning is a round-up of crafts of a specific theme that will take approximately 15 minutes to create, not including drying time.
I've had so much fun each time creating these quick and fun crafts! It doesn't have to take a ton of time to create, so we're trying to inspire and make it easier for even the busiest of households to include crafting in their day!
A big THANK YOU to The Country Chic Cottage and 30 Minute Crafts for including me once again!
Our theme this time around is Recycled Kids Crafts, I added the Teens to mine....as I thought my project would be cute in a younger or even teen child's room.


The project I created are sweet little jewelry holders, to showcase those favourite little items.


The recycled portion of my project is that I used old wooden spools as a part of the base of two of the frames. Also on the bases are recycled cork coasters. The earring hangers are actually made using pop/soda can tabs. Most every household probably has a couple of these at the ready.


Project Recipe:




I picked up the sweet little mini frames as well as that cute little birdcage at Michaels.


The cork coaster base adds stability to the raised mini frame as well as a place for your favourite watch or bracelets.




Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my Craft Lightning Recycled Craft Project!
For more crafty inspiration Find and Follow me on Pinterest.

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea love those little frames . Congrats. on your new accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are simply gorgeous! Thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!