Wednesday 29 October 2014

Indian Summer: Love This~

As some of you may know, I subscribe to a monthly kit club called Scrap Shotz. I do so, because I just LOVE to get happy mail, and the surprise of fabulous product monthly.
I try not to peek at what will be coming before it ships, I like to open the box and OOooOo and AaaaAhhhh over all the goodies.
I have never been disappointed with my kits. But I must say this kit in particular has been one of my favourites. It is the Indian Summer collection from We R Memory Keepers.


In October I attended the Gadget Girls Mega Crop. 150 fabulous crafty ladies in one spot papercrafting for the weekend. I will admit right now though, that I was so busy....I only completed 2 layouts! This is one of them.
Another thing I like about these kits, is that it makes it super easy to pack for a crop. The kit has everything in one bag...I just throw in photos that would match the papers.


As always though, I did add a couple more little things. Buttons of course, and some coordinating May Arts Ribbon.


I spy that beautiful grey Tulle Butterfly from the Curtsey Boutique.


Thank you so much for stopping by to check out #1 of 2 of my completed Gadget Girls layouts!

1 comment:

  1. This is a stunning layout! I spotted it while browsing Pinterest, and I'm happy I stopped to read your blog. You do great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!