Thursday 25 September 2014

Megan's Bridal Shower: The Details~

One afternoon I got an email from one of Megan's other bridesmaids regarding her upcoming shower. She wanted it to be a Garden Party theme, and it was going to be held at a french patisserie in Halifax. She asked if I could make up an invitation in that theme to be photographed and emailed to the attendees.
This invite was the start of what I came up with for decor for the shower and the Thank You gifts for the attendees.


I used some pretty patterned papers that I have had in my stash for, dare I say....years. Just waiting for  an occasion pretty enough to use.
I added some gold ribbon from May Arts for a little sparkle.
The hand dyed doily, metal key and the baker's twine are all from the Curtsey Boutique.



Some of the other decor included my garden party place setting created from a wooden spool and skewer. I also made Megan a brooch to wear for the afternoon. A little sparkle, lots of ribbon and some roses fit the theme nicely.



Each small bistro table had a different vintage tea cup and saucer set with flowers from my mother's garden in them. They looked gorgeous and smelled fantastic.


As a part of each guests Thank You gift, I created little envelopes of wildflower and lavender seeds.
For a complete tutorial, head on over to the Curtsey Boutique blog.


Thanks for stopping by to check out the details from my NOW sister-in-law's Garden Party bridal shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!