Tuesday 14 January 2014

14 Days of Love: Day 3 Kissable Valentine~

I thought I would showcase this quick and easy gift idea for that special someone on Valentine's Day, for this Valentine's Day edition of Craft Lightning.
All the crafts shown through this Craft Lightning hop take 15 minutes or less to create. Thank you again to The Country Chic Cottage and 30 Minute Crafts for inviting me to create along with them.


I am a huge fan of crafts in jars these days, such a cute way to present a home made gift.
My gift is for that special someone on Valentine's Day, your Kissable Valentine.


The tag was quick and easy to create using patterned papers from Imaginisce. The buttons are from Buttons Galore & More, and the glitter sticker is from K&Company.
The perfect ribbon for the project comes from May Arts.


Inside the jar is everything a Kissable Valentine should need. Mouthwash, lip balm, some minty gum and of course some candy.


Thank you so much for stopping by, and I hope this inspires you to create something for your Kissable Valentine this Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

  1. This so cute and useable too thanks for sharing Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love this! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!