Tuesday 28 May 2013

Challenge #56: Anything Goes~

This week at Use It Tuesday the challenge theme was Anything Goes. I will admit, at first the vagueness of the challenge threw me. I have so much random product stashed away that I have had for years. So I decided to try to do a completely vintage layout. So that I did.
Everything on this layout except the photo, adhesive and liquid pearls is over 4 years old.


Here is a shot of some of the product I used before I started. The patterned papers are by My Mind's Eye, Lost & Found Collection. The flowers are by Prima.


Take a minute and hop over to the Use It Tuesday blog and see what the other designers have created, lots of inspiration to be had!

I based my layout on this sketch from the Cutting Garden. I try to participate every month in their sketch challenge.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!